About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to Provide logistics, coordination, communications and information management support to the delivery of QR Group On-boarding strategies and targets. Coordinators support the transformation of engaged candidates into engaged employees by ensuring the delivery of a 5-star experience to candidates, new employees and internal customers of the on-boarding process. Coordinators are allocated to teams based on business needs and workload distribution. All coordinators are expected to be able to perform any of these relevant roles with minimal handover in order to ensure the highest level of flexibility for the operation.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Deliver logistics and coordination services relevant to the assigned scope of work
- Ensure all joining requirements are satisfied before a candidate joins
- Ensure all tracking, logging, communications etc. are tracked on the On-boarding System
- Ensure appropriate documentation and candidate packs are prepared and handed over to the HR joining team to minimise confusion or delay on the joining day.
- Through a prescribed system or generic email arrangement – answer ALL candidate queries directed to On-boarding by candidates who are on Offered.
- Convey a positive image of the company through answers and communications with candidates
- Responsible for On-boarding logistics arrangements for candidates to meet indicated time frames, including booking tickets and accommodation, confirming local transport, delivering work visas, confirming a venue and required tools, communicating any special instructions / agenda, booking Al Maha Services and ensuring delivery of appropriate meal allowances.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and candidate packs are prepared and handed over to the Joining team to minimise confusion or delay on the joining day
- Ensure appropriate coordination of large on-boarding batches, planning arrivals to join as per any relevant manpower planning requirement or training schedule if specified.
- Be knowledgeable of QRG standard On-boarding processes and ensure consistent compliance
- Work to meet defined SLAs defined for On-boarding with key internal customers
- Coordinators should develop expertise about the operations of the businesses they support, about QR Group, HR and On-boarding services Standard Practices, and in regards to the key operational touch points
- Contribute to the development and documentation of processes and key information relevant to their team and business areas
- Assist in ongoing development of information for relevant sections of the online on-boarding module
- Maintain a register of appropriate Q-Friends in each department within QR Group. Liaise regularly to keep this list updated, and provide standard information to departments about what a Q-Friend is. On-Boarding Coordinators will refer to this list when sending Joining Staff announcements to departments.
- Communicate medical appointment, fingerprint appointment and cargo arrival notifications to relevant parties, as advised by relevant suppliers.
- Communicate joining advance & first month salary to the new joiners as advised by relevant suppliers.
- Receive documentation and process requests for joining cargo reimbursements.
- Receive documentation and process requests for Non-QR sector tickets reimbursement
- Track and follow up with recent joiners for documentation required by QR Policy in accordance with the prescribed time frames.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR – Talent Acquisition Team.
- Experienced – minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- Experience working in a high volume, high demand role
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in a large scale shared services, corporate environment or a high volume customer service environment
- Middle East work experience
- Experience processing government or bureaucratic formalities
- Experience managing own tasks, priorities and workload without heavy oversight
- Highly developed planning / organisational skills
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong and confident communication skills in English
- Friendly, outgoing and approachable
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, multi-task, problem solve and maintain flexibility
- High level of discretion
- Consistently positive attitude
- Ability to manage high volumes and work under pressure
- Ability to pay attention to details in a fast paced environment
- Team Player
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High typing speeds (50-70+)