About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- The Food & Beverage Assistant Server position assists the Food Server in providing an expertly served dining experience conforming by clearing and resetting tables according to standards.
- The Server Assistant is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests
- The Server Assistant position assists the Food Server in providing an enjoyable expertly served dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism, and friendliness
- Server Assistant clear tables and reset them neatly, rapidly, and completely according to specification
- Ability to work, weekend, nights and holidays
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- This position requires an applicant with general food knowledge. Candidates must have good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards is required. In addition to discreetly clearing tables, the Server Assistant performs side work, polishes silverware, and refills condiment containers and crumbs tables.
- The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Degree & Diploma in the Hotel Management