About the job
The marketing Manager shall be responsible for the overall marketing activities of Store 974 and will develop and execute marketing activities while managing and motivating the team to ensure satisfaction with day-to-day marketing campaigns and long-term strategies, thriving against tight deadlines and changing demands.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop branding and marketing policies, procedures, and guidelines for Store 974.
- Lead, direct, coach, and inspire the marketing team.
- Oversee the company's marketing budget, determine positioning, identify target groups, and create marketing plans with specific goals across various channels and segments.
- Lead marketing program execution from start to finish.
- Work alongside the Product Team to brand and message new products, product features, drive successful product launches,
- Create, maintain, and execute analytical reports across multiple platforms to extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies and finalize formal tactical suggestions and recommendations.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Organize events to increase awareness of our company and products.
QUALIFICATION & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- A metrics-driven marketing ethos that emphasizes creativity
- Strong experience with social media, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, etc