About the job
We are looking for a Business Analyst highly skilled in working with businesspeople and key project stakeholders to communicate and formulate the business vision for the project, the scope of the project, and also to map out requirements.
- Identify and communicate business requirements with key stakeholders to address technical questions, issues, or requests
- Gather, draft, and prepare FSD’s and documentation for project requirements.
- Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes, and operations:
- Functional and Non-functional requirements
- Test scripts etc.…
- Liaise between various business departments and groups
- Assess options for process improvement, including business process modeling and engineering.
- Schedule, plan, and lead requirement gathering and review meetings to communicate key decisions and action items
- Collaborate with project managers and cross-functional teams
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment – self-starter
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus while doing such
- Must have a sense of urgency
- Ability to find solutions to challenges coupled with a willingness to do what is necessary to ensure timelines and make sure that goals are met
- Must possess speed and versatility
- Proficiency across software, systems, and financial development analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders to support proposed strategies, process improvements and operational decisions
- Resourcefulness and ability to devise creative solutions to problems
- High level of professionalism
- Keen eye for detail and execution-oriented personality
- Understanding networks, databases and other technology is a plus