About the job
We are looking for an experienced Arab bilingual executive secretary to join our firm.
The applicant must have the following requirements:
- Must have a valid Qatar Residency Permit.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Familiar with law firm works.
- Perform all administrative, support and secretarial functions of the office and ensure effective maintenance of the law firm calendar and diary as well as confidential files and records.
- Manage, schedule and arrange appointments, visits, meetings and conferences, and to ensure that all activities are well coordinated and executed.
- Organize and expedite flow of work through the law firm and initiate any follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations. Organize meetings.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes/minutes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Handle incoming mail and messages: open, screen, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and filter emails, and, where possible, respond to these or drafts responses ready for review by the concerned within the law firm.
- Coordinate and compile information from different sources and present it in a relevant format to enable the concerned team to understand and use it effectively; conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet. Prepare special reports as and when required: gather, summarize and analyse data.
- Responsible for papering or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material. Maintain records in paper files and / or electronic systems including databases to ensure that correct information is available upon request and maintain proper filing for confidential files and records.
- Maintain the supply inventory, including placing orders, arranging delivery, dispensing supplies and handling receipts.
- Build and maintain good relationships with Company’s stakeholders/customers to promote and develop outstanding internal and external customer service.