About the job
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Available to start work immediately on a 3 month temporary position
- Act as an ambassador for DHL at all times and attend to customer needs in a professional, friendly and courteous manner
- Ensure that a high level of professional rapport is developed and maintained with all customers
- Follow up on all customer enquiries and direct customer to the correct DHL department where further information is required
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism taking into account the consideration that all DHL customers have an express requirement and are looking for instant and immediate action
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all departments, DHL network, products and services so that customers are provided accurate information on pricing, transit times, clearance delays, custom paperwork requirements, packing, accounting and sales queries with confidence at all times
- Process all shipments accepted at the counter accurately and enter relevant data so as to ensure perfect airwaybills thus offering DHL’s most suitable service to the customer
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Sound educational back ground with knowledge of the Service Industry, an added advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills – English & Arabic preferable
- Tolerance for stress in a fast paced working environment.
- Able to work on a flexible schedule
- Adheres to policies and procedures
- Possesses good relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively contribute as a team member as part of a busy team
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.