About the job
About the role:
As a Recruitment Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- You will design and implement recruitment plan for the positions assigned by the Line Manager.
- You will perform job and market analysis to ensure right talents are sourced and accountable to keep abreast with employment terms and condition.
- Contributes to the planning and resourcing strategy implementation for MATAR requirements.
- Responsible for recruiting the most suitable candidates as per approved manpower budgets to ensure adequate manning of all departments.
- Ensure that the offers of Employment are issued within set periods after receipt of approved staff requisition.
- Ensure screening of applications to shortlist candidates for selection process.
- Without a Degree: High School Qualification/ Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent with minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- With a Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Experience in Volume based Recruitment in a multinational environment.
- Experience in conducting interviews, hands on experience with various selection processes.
- Hands on experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Well-developed lateral and analytical thinking skills.
- Must have the initiative to solve recruitment problems, constantly interacting with Recruitment, Officers, Line departments, and candidates.