About the job
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Design Manager – Roads (Client Representative) to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This critical role will be responsible for the design management and delivery of all relevant projects (focused on roads and related infrastructure).
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrating relevant knowledge and experience in design and construction of road and related infrastructure projects.
- Ensuring and reviewing project management compliance related to Projects.
- Liaising with heads of delivery teams and key stakeholders to effectively manage various Projects (roads, drainage and infrastructure design).
- Coordinating with all relevant parties and representatives such as owners and legal authorities to minimize any disruption and ensure the completion of the projects in time and within cost.
- Review, comment, recommend actions related to submissions.
- Overarching responsibility for overseeing/preparing design reports, management reports, or other reports as per direction
- Ensuring projects are moving forward.
- Collaborating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Continually seek and capture lessons learned from the project and use this intelligence to improve systems, tools and processes.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a minimum of 18 years’ experience in direct project/design management capacity and handled large roads and highways projects, partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering as well as relevant registration as a Professional Engineer.