About the job
The HR Officer will have broad generalist HR responsibilities supporting the launch of new stores for Costa Coffee in Qatar which will include supporting the recruitment and training of new staff members.
This is a highly engaged team who are passionate about their work and adding value to the business. Individuals working in this team need to be results orientated and have a high degree of customer focus. This is a busy role within a lively team fun team that like to learn and develop real-HR partnerships.
- Day to day HR generalist activities, maintaining a pro-active HR service ensuring HR processes are followed.
- Supporting recruitment & On-boarding processes; ensures delivery of quality hires
- Works closely with the business heads/Line Managers in monitoring performance of staff and ensures development plan is in place
- Support succession planning, organizational movements and career planning
- Maintaining, reporting and analyzing HR data
- Support employee engagement, diversity and nationalization
- Provide support to the team and general HR initiatives within the team as required
- A minimum of 1.5 – 2 years HR experience gained within a professional HR team
- Good understanding of HR processes and best practice HR activity
- A positive attitude and strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing in English, additional Arabic language skills preferred.
- A strong focus on results
- Process orientated, calm under pressure with an ability to solve problems
- Educated to university degree level, preferably from a business related program