About the job
Primary purpose of job
Responsible for the implementation, management, and further development of the QatarEnergy Enterprise Performance Management process, and coordination of a unified annual planning process and short-term operational targets. Provides regular reports on performance against targets, coordinates the evaluation of performance trends and the development of performance improvement initiatives.
Experience & Skills
- 15+ years of professional experience including a corporate role in oil or gas, or a related process industry (refining, petrochemicals, chemicals), with direct experience in performance management in an IOC.
- Strong understanding of the oil & gas value chain, exposure to a wide range of operational situations and a deep understanding of value drivers and performance targets across the value chain.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build alignment across a diverse group of stakeholders and lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present complex concepts to key senior stakeholders in a confident and credible manner.
- Hands-on experience in the design, implementation, and management of corporate planning processes.
University degree in a scientific, engineering, or economic/financial subject preferably at post-graduate level and/or with a relevant internationally recognised professional qualification.