About the job
About The Role
- Accountable for all the spare withdrawal from store and proper usage on site.
- To ensure availability of all required essential spares at all times.
- To ensure all breakdown maintenance are attended to timely and system normalized with minimum downtime.
- Responsible for common tool, Personal tools, equipment, communication equipment and vehicles etc.
- To assist the Supervisor to conduct audit inspections of systems and infrastructures in HIA/DIA.
- To raise requisitions for spares and services and when required.
- Maintain records of all works, timesheets, attendance, leave and training records
- To respond and attend to emergency calls after office hours and during weekends.
- To perform shift work.
- To carryout preventive maintenance checks as per program to detect potential problems before gets failure.
- To carryout corrective maintenance activities economically and efficiently without affecting normal operation.
- To manage tools so as to ensure availability of required tools readily and minimize losses.
- Responsible to perform the works eco-friendly and dispose the materials appropriate manner.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working Experience in a similar capacity, Ability to manage a department of in house Technicians and Assistance Technicians.
- High School Qualification, Testing and Commissioning of LV & ELV Systems, Sound theoretical and practical Knowledge of all electrical and associated systems, Preferred knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Trade or Vocational Qualification, Valid Local Driving License, Basic knowledge in demonstrating and writing technical reports in English.