About the job
About The Role
- You will carry out Spray and Painting works, not limited to painting, polishing and repair to new and existing surfaces/equipment within the HIA Campus, effectively and in accordance with safe working procedures and standard best practice to complete within stipulated time as required by Management.
- You will deliver complex and professional Spray and Painting works, not limited to painting, polishing and repairs to assets, vehicles and furniture, to meet the Stakeholder requirements and expectations and in accordance to standard operating procedures, specification and standards best practice in order to accomplish high standard of works.
- You will perform maintenance, renovations and painting works, not limited to sanding, sealing, repairing, polishing of all surfaces and all related works, in accordance to the Stakeholder requirements.
- You will assist in identifying suitable material to be ordered in advance in order for purchase requisition processing to ensure materials are received promptly and accurately.
- You will operate complex spray-painting equipment and machinery to deliver the end result, meeting the Stakeholders expectations.
- You will manage stock levels within an agreed quantity to ensure project timelines are met and material wastage is minimized.
- High School Qualification with Minimum 1 year of job-related experience.
- Previous experience in complex Spray Painting works essential.
- Experienced in setting-up and operating advanced painting equipment.
- Previous experience in all types of painting techniques, applications and preparation of all surfaces.
- Setting up and operating advanced painting equipment.
- Command of English language.