About the job
About The Role
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high!
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, Qatar Airways Cargo offers a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
With our continuous growth, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exclusive and exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Commercial team as Cargo Pricing Process & Ancillary Manager in Doha, Qatar.
You will manage the Pricing Process and Ancillary team and is responsible for the creation and development of all pricing related process and ancillary revenues in the division.
Ensures that pricing process are in line with the latest industry standards in terms of automation, market, distribution channels and inputs from the network.
Responsible for the effective and efficient implementation of processes and ancillary charges within the pricing organisation. Identifies ancillary services that can be monetised and set ancillary prices globally.
Some Of The Tasks Include
- Lead the implementation of pricing processes & policies and manage stakeholders’ agendas and resistance in an effective and collaborative way.
- Lead the creation of dashboards and market insight tools for the pricing organisation.
- Set governance and pricing compliance related targets. Assertively persuade internal stakeholders to reach these targets.
- Collaborate with Revenue Integrity to constructively and iteratively improve pricing processes and tools to reduce revenue leakage and increase compliance
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in development and implementation
- Manage the development of processes for the offering of ancillary products.
- Collaborate with Senior Manager to develop a global ancillary revenue strategy based on benchmarks, value proposition and costs.
- Create a global ancillary revenue KPI structure and subsequent reporting requirements with internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to the creation of a single, transparent and global ancillary revenue policy.
- Lead the creation and programming of business rules for the applicability of ancillary charges.
- Steer, guide and manage internal stakeholders towards implementation of and compliance with the global ancillary strategy.
- Set ancillary revenue targets and manage performance of all ancillaries in the division globally.
- Identify handling, administrative and legal services that QR or its handling partners offer to their customers that can be monetised.
- Lead the creation of benchmark studies of industry standard ancillary charges and amounts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum of 6 years of job- related experience
- Relevant experience in managing the setup of processes, policies and automation
- In-depth knowledge of air cargo ancillaries
- Highly data orientated and process driven
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Advanced in MS Office