About the job
About The Role
To monitor compliance and conformance with relevant regulations and requirements of customer airlines by performing checks and inspection in accordance with QAS Cargo’s Compliance and Conformity Check Program, with the objective of collecting statistical data.
This is includes preparation of documentation of the check/inspection process and reports/records.
Gathering data and information using CROAMIS i.e. Shipment handling information needed for the investigation of irregularities i.e. claims, complains.
Providing administrative support to Quality and Compliance Team on controlling/managing team’s documented information (Hard/e-copy).
- Perform inspection activities as per defined criteria, under the direction of the Line Manager.
- Gather data and information using CROAMIS i.e. shipment handling information needed for investigation of irregularities i.e. claims complaints.
- Update the irregularities/complaints for the received complaints/claims/irregularities received from customers (external/internal).
- Control of QAS Cargo’s IATA Manuals, which includes distribution and retrieval.
- Control Calibration and verification of documented information relevant to QAS Cargo’s monitoring and measuring equipment i.e. scales, fluke, sensors.
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner and obey all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
This role is under the Cargo division of Qatar Aviation Services (QAS)
Qatar Aviation Services (QAS) is an award winning, premier ground handling organization whose global headquarter is at Hamad International Airport (HIA), the hub airport of Qatar Airways. QAS is certified in ISAGO, ISO 9001, RA3 (Regulated Agent) and is a member of the IATA Ground Handling Partnership, proactively participating in various IATA technical groups such as IATA Ground Operations Manual, Load Control & Messaging, Ground Service Equipment & Environment and Airside Safety Group.
QAS Cargo provides services like Import & Expert Handling, Special Cargo Handling and Cool Chain, for 34 Passenger and Cargo Airlines including Qatar Airways, handling more than 1.8 million tons annually at Hamad International Airport.
An ideal candidate will have:
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of quality/ compliance management experience in Air Cargo industry.
- Working experience on quality management system based on ISO9001, ISAGO, CEIV Pharma.
- Strong organization skills to perform compliance and conformity inspection.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of handling customer’s complaints.
- Extreme attention to details and time management.