About the job
Our Middle East Immigration team at Vialto Partners provides transactional and advisory support to businesses that are setting up or expanding in the region, and have a need to hire, retain and manage an expatriate workforce. Our centre of excellence in Dubai coordinates support throughout the Middle East and parts of North Africa, which allows us to quickly mobilise our industry specialists, whenever and wherever needed.
The role will involve:
- driving and developing business development initiatives
- developing and delivering thought leadership via seminars/webinars, roundtable discussions etc
- providing regional immigration advice pertaining to new entity set ups, mergers and acquisitions, expansion planning, organisational health checks/audits, etc
- working in a multi-disciplinary environment with Immigration and Mobility professionals
- taking a lead on business development including RFPs, client pitches and strategic delivery models
- overseeing transition and onboarding of new engagements and projects
- training and coaching junior members of the team;
- developing relationships with our clients, and taking some responsibility for the management of client accounts.
Preferrable degree level.
We are interested in individuals who have the following experience and attributes:
- at least 10+ years of experience in the immigration/mobility space
- Middle East experience is preferable but not essential
- experience in at least one GCC country, managing the end to end immigration process, is also preferred but not essential
- managing and coaching more junior immigration/mobility staff
- managing a portfolio of clients and operating with a mindset of a business owner
- network of contacts in the immigration/mobility industry and experience in leading business development initiatives
- strong communication and analytical skills