About the job
You as a Service Manager of Transformers and High Voltage will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Doha, Qatar. You will be reporting to HUB APMEA Service Manager, PGTR BL, you will be implementing service strategy in line with HUB and GPG strategy and drive service growth locally for the combined resources of PGTR and PGHV. Leading the service organization and take responsibility for service sales, operations, profitability and cash flows a complete profit and loss responsibility. Optimum utilization of resources with an eye on any under absorption.
- Service strategy: Driving implementation of the service strategy condition assessments, bushings diagnostics, digital portfolio etc. Ensuring corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the service organization leveraging on the synergies between PGTR and PGHV.
- Performance targets: Driving, implementing, reporting and monitoring performance targets as part of the local unit P&L (OPQ, OTD, CCRP’s, Orders, revenue, productivity, investments, customer satisfaction, operational excellence, etc.).
- Service delivery: Running the day-to-day service business to ensure profitable growth and improvement of service productivity. Implementing agreed delivery and performance standards to ensure consistency in quality and customer satisfaction.
- Customer approach: Executing the global service and delivery sales channel strategy within the local unit. Implementing productized service offerings and materials for marketing purposes and invests in service sales to increase market penetration. Building sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction and retention together with sales. Supporting sales resources in customer meetings. Driving consistent development of processes and practices based on customer feedback (Net Promoter Score (NPS)).
- Operational excellence: Investing in improving the quality of existing service products and in developing new service products to expand the portfolio in line with global direction.
- Health, safety & integrity: Being responsible for health and safety of the local service unit.
- People leadership and development: Ensuring that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guiding, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates. Improving service availability, provides training and developing capabilities and competencies.
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 10 – 12 years’ experience.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.