About the job
To carry out sales duties. To ensure complete achievement of targeted customer acquisition and customer satisfaction. Generate revenue and growth of Company’s customer sales target allocated by Brand Manager and General Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain the day-to-day sales operations by conducting work methods to achieve high performance standards, meet established sales targets and objectives, and ensure continued teamwork and cooperation across the department.
2. Maintains contact and coordination with all Company’s existing as well as prospective clients to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
3. Maintain customer’s relationships, facilitate, and fulfil all specific sales queries and related needs/ requirements. Keep the customers updated of the Brands’ new releases / models.
4. Monitor competitors’ activities to stay up to date with market / industry changes.
5. Regularly inform Brand Manager and General Manager on market status to remain in touch of key changes and challenges in the Luxury Car sales business.
6. Work with the Brand Manager to establish and maintain an effective communication with all customers.
7. Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales to Company’s customers in a professional and effective manner.
8. Ensure all data as required and requested for the respective Brands are correct with the system used by the Company. Keep up to date all customer data and sales transactions for effective follow-up and maintenance.
9. Review quarterly summaries and follow up with the Business Coordinator and Accountant/Finance Manager on receivables/collections.
10. Always ensure professional follow-up with customers and maintain all sales payments are made on time.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or BA with specialisation in Sales Management and / or Marketing. MBA would also be preferable.
4 – 5 years in Sales Support provision, preferably with a large organisation in the automotive industry.
2 – 3 years’ experience in conducting Sales function. Preferably in Luxury brand.